Friday, March 9, 2007

What's next?


At the moment we are starting to think about what's next-- for me, after this degree is finished. I need to find something useful and helpful to do over the summer in preparation, and it's my hope that it could be paid. Could you please pray for me about this?

I'm not sure what to pray for sometimes, but we want to know concretely what I should do next, and it's implications for our marriage.

Did I tell you that my husband colour-coordinates our books? I think we must be quite unique in that our books do not have any inherent logic according to author, theme, title, whatever. It looks good! I post the picture of Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf because I feel like she's a woman with purpose-- inspired right here in Boston by Harvard's JFK School of Gov.

1 comment:

Bobsie Hunter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.