Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Leaves Open Eyes


You may know how much I like leaves (well, generally attached to plants). I love this picture because the veins of the leaf are transparent. The title of the photo is Leaves Open Eyes. I really liked that plant structure is so complex and so related to function. If plants are this complicated, we are 1000000 times more complicated, and also more in the hands of God. "Are not two sparrows sold for a cent? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father." Matthew 10:29. I think this means we can relax, even through hard times, in the sense that we know that God is involved in our lives, not just watching, and not only that, He cares about who we are and who we are becoming.

The Midvale School for the gifted picture was my first farside cartoon.

I still need to start taking pictures... in the next week. Soon...

1 comment:

Bobsie Hunter said...

Thanks Jo - you are so right! love you