Monday, July 30, 2007

Back in Boston, Contd...





A couple of weeks into being back here in Boston, and life is quite peaceful. The picture at the top is the view from our fire escape (we're pretty shielded by trees) and the edge of the purple peppers. The second is E., who kindly (was forced into) visiting the garden on the roof. She helped with the watering process, and is seen here looking pensively at the larger rooftop garden. And a picture of one tomato plant.

As of this post, I am the excited owner of a pda. It is a hand-me-down clie (acquired by Eug), and it's beautiful. I'm really excited about being able to read on it. I'm amazed by my gran who learned how to use e-mail when she was 79 or so, because I already feel like my capacity for learnning or being open to new and exciting technologies is rather limited.

Not much here, but hopefully I can share more soon.

No comments: